• Sunday 22 September 2019

    Can not launch Pearson's "Myitlab" to my desk top

    I am a online student, taking Intro to Computers, which require me to use Microsoft Office 2010 with Pearson's "Myitlab." Well I have windows 7 with internet explorer 7 with a 64bit operating system; which appears to not be compatible with "Myitlab." While attempting to launch the lab today I received this box stating: (could not write value to *key\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\researchnavigator.com. Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support personnel).

    Then it allows me these 3 options: Exit Installation; Try Again; and Continue; the only one that works is the Exit Installation and then I am right back where I started. I am about to fail my course because I can not get this lab to work properly, and Pearson's tech support is no real help, they said it a Microsoft issue and I need to contact Microsoft, so that is what I am doing; please if someone can help me with this so I do not fail my class I truly would appreciate it.

    I am using Windows 7 with a 64bit operating system and Internet Explorer 7 with a 64bit operating system

    Sincerely in need of assistance,

    Solutions : 

    To do so: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/
     
    I would suggest you to go to this location and change the permission.
     
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains
     
    Here are the step:
    a. Click Start.
    b. Type regedit.msc in search box.
    c. Go to this location
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains
    d. Right click on Domains, click Permissions.
    e. Select Full control.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel