• Sunday 22 September 2019

    Remove digital TV tuner device registration application

    I recently switched from Microsoft 10 back to  Microsoft 7 because my computer was running so slowly.  This was recommended by the repair technician.  I have Avast Security and a notice was digital TV tuner device registration application was significantly slowing my computer.
    How do I remove this device?  I don't have the Premium Avast Security program therefore can't put this device to sleep.


    Solved > control panel > All control panel items > Programs and Features.  Left side panel find turn windows features on or off.  pop up of windows freatures > expand media features > uncheck window media center.  Then restart when prompted.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel